Friday 9 January 2015

Justin Bieber Wants to be an Actor

Justin Bieber has proved that he can be a successful model, as seen in his Calvin Klein campaign that launched this week. But, in a new interview with Karl Lagerfeld, accompanied by some new photos, Justin revealed that while he still wants to continue his music career, he would like to expand in to the film and fashion industries too.

He said "I still have so many personal and professional goals I want to achieve. I want to keep creating music for my fans. One day I hope to make strides into movies and fashion as well. I want to share my creativity with the world.".

It seems as if Justin is focused on a entertainment career, and not just a music career. We think Justin will excel if he were to try modelling and acting too, as long as he continues making music and touring, if he has the time for it with his super (star) busy schedule!

What do you think? What movies would you like to see Justin star in?




No comments:

Post a Comment